Rules of Belief
Every successful individual knows that his or her achievement depends on a community of persons working together.
The following is expected of you:
1. A personal Testimony of your salvation in Christ(Acts 4:12; Rom; 10:9)
2. Your acknowledgment of, and obedience to, the order and officers of the Church Apostles, Elders, Deacons, Deaconesses. (Heb 13:17; Ephesians 4:11; 1 Cor. 12:28)
3. Your presence in the Meetings of the Church and abundance in full communion, not to absent yourself without sufficient reason (Heb 10:5)
4. Your conformity with the fundamental Doctrines of the Church as well as the necessary Ordinances. (II. John 1:9; Rom 6:17; Rom 6:4; Luke 22:19; I cor. 11:24)
5. That you contribute toward the support of the cause, as taught unto us in the word of God- (Gen. 14:20; Genesis 28:22; Lev 27:30; 1 Chron 29:14; 1 Cor 16:1-2; Heb. 7:8-9, 17).
6. That you keep the counsels of the Church within the Church (Matt. 7:6)
7. That you pray for and help every member, remembering that we are joint members in the Body of Christ-(Heb. 10:24; 1 Cor. 12:25-26; 1-Tim. 2:1; Gal. 6:2)
8. Endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. (Eph. 4:3).